- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 TBSP. prepared yellow mustard
- 1 TBPS. Dijon mustard
- 2 TBSP. honey
- 1/2 TBPS. lemon juice
Mix all together and let chill over night.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup plus 3 TBPS. Milk, divided
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Flour
- 2 pkg. Saltine Crackers
- 5 TBPS. Garlic Powder, divided.
- 1/2 TBPS. + 1 tsp. salt TBPS. Salt, divided.
- 2 tsp. Pepper, divided.
- 2 tsp. Cajun Seasoning
- Enough Canola oil to put about 1/2 an inch in the bottom of a deep skillet.
1. You'll need 3 separate medium size bowls and a gallon size storage zip lock bag.
One cup of milk goes in one bowl.
Egg and remaining 3 TBPS. milk go in another bowl. Beat together.
Flour and 2 TBPS. garlic powder, 1 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. pepper go in another bowl.
Saltine crackers, and remaining seasonings will go in the zip lock bag. Crush pieces with a rolling pin.
2. Cut the chicken up into strips. As big as you prefer them. Mine were about the size of McDonald's chicken selects.
3. Dip them in the milk first. Then dip them in the flour and make sure they're covered. Then dip them in the egg. Gently do this so the flour doesn't come all the way off. Then immediately put in the cracker crumb mixture and gently to cover.
4. Fry in pan after the oil has become hot. You'll know the oil is hot enough by dropping a cracker crumb in their and hearing it sizzle. The oil will be too hot if there is strong smell and your eyes are burning. You'll know the chicken strips are done when the outside is a dark golden brown. Watch out not to cook them for a long time, or they'll come out dry and chewy!
5. Drain on a paper towel lined plate.
Serve with Restaurant Style Honey Mustard and ENJOY!