This is seriously the easiest dish EVER. For our family, I would get a bunch of different things you could add to it to each person's liking, otherwise it's pretty plain Jane but yummy by itself!
1 box linguine or angel hair pasta
1/2 cup sesame oil
3/4 TBPS. crushed red pepper- more if you want it SPICIER
6 TBSP. honey
6 TBPS. soy sauce
1 TBPS. peanut butter
1. Cook the noodles according to package directions.
2. In a small sauce pan, heat the sesame oil and crushed red pepper over medium heat. This will add the spiciness to the sesame oil. The more crushed red pepper, the spicier it will be. Heat for about 5-10 minutes.
3. Put a "sifter" or some form of mesh sleeve over a cup and pour the oil into the cup so that the crushed red pepper flakes get caught in the sleeve, separating them from the oil.
4. Pour oil back into the sauce pan and add the soy sauce, honey and peanut butter. Whisk until the peanut butter is all mixed into the oil!
5. Pour over the noodles and serve. If you want everything to soak into the noodles, then set it in the fridge over night.
**Note: As a personal preference, I would throw some steak and mushrooms in there. I would also probably fry some pork chops with a nice Asian-ish coating on the outside and serve this as a side... and would still add sauted mushrooms to it. =)