Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 1 Rotisserie chicken
- 6 oz. egg noodles
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup crumbled buttery round crackers
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed & cooked (toss it in the microwave for a few minutes!)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degress.
2. Shred all the chicken off the bone. Doesn't have to be completely shredded, but no HUGE chunks.
3. Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain, and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, mix together the mushroom & chicken soup, sour cream and 1 cup of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Add the egg noodles, chicken and corn to the sauce mixture. Gently stir together. Place into a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
5. Top the casserole with the rest of the cheese, and then crumble the crackers over the top. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees or until heated through and browned on top.