- 2 lbs. cubed stew meat
- 2 cans Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 largish onion, diced OR sliced (I slice)
- 5 TBSP. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1. In the slow cooker, stir in the all the ingredients EXCEPT the meat AND the cream cheese. Once combined, mix in the meat.
2. Cook on low for 8 hours. Cut up the cream cheese into cubes just before serving and turn crockpot onto high. stir the cream cheese in until all combined. You might have to put the lid back on and leave for 10 minutes. I would definitely recommend softening your cream cheese for this step. Other wise you end up with huge, un-melted chunk of cream cheese.
3. Serve over egg noodles. We served it over this and tried it with rice and it was just as yummy. I imagine having it over mashed potatoes would be super delicious, too!