This is SUPER simple and only 7 ingredients! My favorite go-to pasta salad for parties & picnics!
- 10-14 ounces Bow tie Pasta (also known as Farfalle)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise. DO NOT use Miracle Whip- too sweet!
- 1 cup milk.
- 3 TBSP. Ranch dressing mix.
- 1 (3 oz.) bag of Real bacon pieces
- 2 Medium size tomatoes, diced.
- About 1/2 cup sliced green onions.
1. Start off by boiling the water and cooking your noodles, follow box directions!
2. Mix together your mayonnaise, milk, Ranch dressing mix, diced tomatoes, bacon pieces, and sliced green onions!
3. Add your cooked, drained noodles to the mixtures, stir to coat. Toss in the fridge until cold. If mixture is too thick, add more milk. If mixture is too thin, add more mayonnaise. Just remember to let it chill for at least two hours before adding mayonnaise because it WILL thicken up after chilling for a bit!
Easy. as. Pie! =)